It's Monday so it is time for another Weekly Garden Checklist.
Incase this is the first time you have seen this particular themed post, it's a quick list of jobs you can be doing in the garden this week.
Let's get started!
1. Sow next years veg - I know you might not want to think about next year just yet but now is the time to start sowing vegetables for next year.
2. Plan next years display - Carrying on with the theme of next year now is a good time to think about what did and didn't work in the garden next year to help plan what plants you will use next year.
3. Pot on Cuttings - Cuttings taken over the recent weeks should have started rooting and if so it's time to pot them on into individual pots.
4. Cut down Perennials - Perennials with faded flowers, such as Penstemons, need cutting back and by doing so can encourage a final flush of flowers.
5. Plant Out - Now is the time to plant out your Spring Cabbages and you can also plant out Garlic cloves.
Thanks for stopping by,