Okay so maybe the title is a little bit more alarming than it should be!
Earlier this week I dug up the Dahlia's and Antirrhinum's from the front border as they were looking a bit tired and I wanted to get the Winter Bedding in whilst the ground was still warm to give them a good start.
However there was 1 or 2 Dahlia's that were still looking okay so I popped them into some pots and lined them along the front of the house.
Once all the plants had been pulled out and any debris picked up I gave the ground a quick turn over ready for the new residents!
As always I like to position the plants where they are to go before planting.
As you can see here at the back of the border will be some Wallflowers and I also planted some dwarf Narcissus bulbs at the same time which will hopefully come up next spring.
These have been joined by a row of Bellis- 'Pomponette' in the middle and some 'Primrose - Rosebud' at the front! I then added a mulch of compost over the top to add some extra nutrients to the soil and also give a neat finishing touch!
Thanks for stopping by,