It's Monday so it is time for another Weekly Garden Checklist.
Incase this is the first time you have seen this particular themed post, it's a quick list of jobs you can be doing in the garden this week.
Let's get started!
1. Pot up Tender Perennials - Now the nights are getting cooler it's a good idea to start potting up your tender Perennials so that you can bring them undercover when cold temperatures are forecast.
2. Start planting out Winter Bedding - I know I have mentioned this before, but if you haven't started to do so yet then now is a good time to start. I replaced what I had in these tubs yesterday with Forget - me not's.
3. Rambling Roses - Once your rambling roses have finished flowering it's a good idea to give them a prune. However I wouldn't recommend doing this on other roses yet.
4. Aerate Lawns - To help aid drainage in your lawns now that the weather is changing, go over it with a garden fork spiking holes.
5. Sow Sweat Pea's - For early flowers next year, sowing Sweat Pea's in the Autumn is ideal and now is a good time to start.
Thanks for stopping by,