Thursday 26 June 2014

Delightful Dahlia's ...

Good Morning!
Following on from yesterday's post on the front garden I wanted to share how the bedding Dahlia's in the front border are doing! Although they are only small the blooms are lovely and striking. Incase you don't remember these are all Dahlias that I grew from seed and are of the 'Yankee Doodle Dandy' variety.

 I have to say that my favourite is this first one, I love how simple and elegant it looks with it being completely white!







This last one is actually from a tuber that got left in the ground by accident last year, which is of a standard Dahlia seed mix. It seems to have bushed out quite well and has lots of yellow flowers!


On a final note as if by magic after yesterday's post went live the Geraniums started flowering in the baskets! Here's a look at one of them and you can just see the Red Geranium peeking out in the middle at the top!


Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY GROWING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment