Monday 23 June 2014

A Woodland Walk ...

Good Morning!
Today's post is a little different to usual as it doesn't include anything from my garden! However I wanted to share the photo's with you as they are to do with plants :) Here are a few snaps I got the weekend before last showing some plants in their natural habitat.



This is a plant you usually see on the road-side and people think of it more of a weed but I have to say I love it's dainty flowers, Cow Parsley.


I also spotted it in pink too.


Next is an Orchid which has beautifully detailed petals.


Lastly is a plant from the Speedwell family and did you know that they are thought of as good luck charm? I love the vibrant blue of the petals.


Thanks for stopping by, I shall be back with more plants from my own garden on Wednesday!
HAPPY GROWING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment