Thursday 19 June 2014

Blooming ...

Good Morning!
Following on from Tuesday's post I have some more photo's of how things are doing. The front border is coming along nicely, the Antirrhinum's are flowering and the Dahlia's are doing well too.


The Cosmos in one the tubs are flowering nicely.


The Hanging Baskets are slowly filling out and starting to flower. I have added Geranium's to the centre which will add some height once they too flower.




I know I have said it before but I just love how clean and fresh the blooms of this Surfinia are.


Mrs Popple has finally started opening up it's many flower heads.


The Dianthus 'Alan Titchmarsh' has had buds for weeks and one of them has slowly started unfurling. I love the little splash of lime & pink they have in the centre!


The Perennial Viola is still doing well.


And finally here's a look at two of the Sweet Pea's that are becoming my favourite's for their colouring.



Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY GROWING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment