Tuesday 17 June 2014

A Bit of Everything ...

Good Morning!
Today's post is a mix of everything from a selection of photo's taken in the past week. They're all photo's of things that are looking good at the moment. To start off with one of the Roses I planted into pots in Winter has shared some of it's first blooms! Unfortunately I don't know what any of the varieties are as they were a mixed lot. However the one that is currently flowering looks like it could well be 'Wendy Cussons' and it has such a sweet perfume.


I also spotted another Rose that was starting to bloom yesterday, and upon the petals fully opening I was able to identify it as 'Rhapsody in Blue'.

The Nasturtiums are doing well and flowering in a lush red shade.


There has been yet more additions after a weekend trip out and as you all know I am unable to go to a GC and not come back with anything!


I couldn't resist this Rhododendron 'Dreamland' that had been reduced and seeing I had this pot and some Ericaceous Compost already I couldn't resist buying it.


The Cornflowers in the garden are starting to flower and I love how vibrant the shade of blue is.


The Brocolli plants in the Raised Bed are doing well and as you can see the Lettuce's are ready to harvest which will be replaced with a row of Marigolds. You can't see but next to the Lettuce's is a row of Chard then Radishes & more Lettuce seedlings.


In the Greenhouse you can see that the Gherkin plant is doing well too, with lot's of flowers and baby Gherkins appearing!




The Cucamelon seedlings are starting to get bigger now and I sowed another batch of Veggies for the Raised Bed yesterday too.


Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY GROWING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment