Monday 26 May 2014

Bit's & Bob's ...

Good Morning!
Today's post is a collection of photographs that I have taken over the past week that I wanted to share with you. There isn't a particular theme, they are just random snaps that I wanted to share with you all.

First up the Saxifraga 'Red' which has produced one beautiful little bloom.


Remember the Fuchsia cuttings that I took a few weeks ago? Well they all successfully rooted and it was time to pot them up into their own individual pots!




I also had 6 Lewisia plants that I couldn't decide what to do with so I potted them up and displayed them outside the GH.




Some seeds I sowed a fortnight ago (including some 'Cucamelon' last week) have all started germinating.


The Tomatoes are coming on leaps & bounds ...


The Sweet Pea's are getting stronger too, you can tell which are the Autumn ones compared to the Spring and I even have the first Sweet Pea bloom of 2014!



Finally the Amaryllis I bought back in the Autumn of last year decided to bloom for the second time last week and it was a joy to see!


Thanks for stopping by, I shall be back later in the week with how I have updated the front garden for Summer!
HAPPY GROWING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment