It's Monday so it is time for another Weekly Garden Checklist,
let's get started!
1. Check on Cuttings - If like me you have taken cuttings in the past few weeks don't forget to keep checking on them for root growth, pot on if roots are evident and if not continue keeping the compost moist and checking the cuttings haven't dried out.
2. Continue Deadheading - Most of the plants in the garden right now will require deadheading, bedding of which daily. It may seem tedious but to keep your plants flowering for longer and looking good it needs to be done.
3. Harvest Tomatoes - Tomatoes are starting to ripen now so don't forget to pick them & enjoy!
This is a 'Sungold' Variety I am growing which has this lovely rich orange colour.
4. Water Sweet Pea's - These plants can dry out really quickly in this hot weather, keep on top of watering as drying out can lead to the plant producing short flower stems which are only good for a tiny vase!
5. Feed Dahlia's & Chrsyanthemum's - Now is a good time to give these plants a healthy boost with a Liquid Feed.
Dahlia 'Cafe Au Lait'
Thanks for stopping by,