It's Monday so it is time for another Weekly Garden Checklist, let's get started!
1. Cut Back Pansies - If your Pansy plants are looking a bit straggly now is the time to give them a good cut back to encourage a second flush of flowers.
2. Plant Autumn Flowering Bulbs - Now is the time to plant bulbs for Autumn such as Nerines & Colchicums.
3. Keep Watering Tomatoes - With all the hot weather it is crucial you keep an eye on your tomatoes, make sure they don't dry out especially if they are grown in pots, to prevent blossom end rot.
4. Pick Peppers & Cucumbers - These plants should be supplying good sized fruits so now is the time to start harvesting which also encourages new growth.
5. Enjoy the Garden - I know it should go without saying but with the Sunny weather and flowers in full flow now is the time to sit back and enjoy all of your hard work!
Thanks for stopping by,