Wednesday 2 July 2014

Facebook Rose Competition ...

Good Morning!
Today's post is a little different to usual as I am looking for your help!
For any of you who have Facebook would you be willing to vote for me in a competition?

The competition runs until Tuesday 8th July 2pm and all you have to do is 'like' the photograph of my Rose. The person in the competition with the most 'likes' wins but you do need a Facebook account to vote.
Just click the picture of the Rose to be taken to the page ...


If you could do this I would be ever so grateful, the rose I entered was the one me and Andy chose last year when we got engaged and I have decided that when we get married I will be using it in my bouquet. 

Thank you so much for your support to any of you who vote :)
HAPPY GROWING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment