It's Monday so it is time for another Weekly Garden Checklist.
Incase this is the first time you have seen this particular themed post, it's a quick list of jobs you can be doing in the garden this week.
Let's get started!
1. Plant Roses - Now is a good time to indulge in a new Rose, or many! Remember to plant them with the graft covered and a good mulch!
2. Tulips -November is a good time to plant Tulips, so if you haven't already done so it's time to get it done. This year I have gone for the variety 'Black Parrot'.
3. Hardy Fuchsia's - Speaking of mulching it is also recommended that you give the crowns a thick mulch for the Winter. You can do this at the same time as planting your Roses!
4. Cuttings - If you have any plants such as Currants and Gooseberries in your garden, you can take some Hardwood Cuttings from them now.
5. Treat - Lastly why not treat yourself to a good Gardening book to read on those days that the weather prevents any time outside. I know I am! Not only is it something for you to enjoy but it may give you ideas for next year.
Thanks for stopping by,