Saturday 1 November 2014

Autumn Colours ...

Good Morning!
Today's post is all about the colours of the season, we are well into Autumn now and there's still plenty of colour around. Why not bring it into your home like I have? Although my Chrysanthemums suffered from white rust there were still some lovely blooms that I could use which I teamed with some Heuchera flowers.



There's also still plenty of plants that can give you instant colour right now. Heuchera's are one of my favourites and provide colour all year round. Here I have used 'Plum Pudding' along with an unknown Hebe I got in a buy 1 get 1 free offer and some White Viola's. 


Next to the pot is another Heuchera called 'Marmalade' which has a wonderful leaf colour with a pink underside.


As you can see here the pots fit in well with my others near the conservatory and are certainly providing lot's of colour! 


Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY GROWING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment