It's Monday so it is time for another Weekly Garden Checklist.
Incase this is the first time you have seen this particular themed post, it's a quick list of jobs you can be doing in the garden this week.
Let's get started!
1. Deadhead Violas - If like me you have some Hanging Baskets or tubs including Violas, make sure you keep on top of the dead heading to keep the blooms going.
2. Pot Feet -To help prevent outdoor containers becoming waterlogged in the winter wet raise them onto pot feet or wood offcuts to help them drain properly.
3. Rockery Plants - Protect Rockery Plants from the rain by bringing them inside over the winter. Alternatively place a sheet of glass raised on bricks over the top of them. They are perfectly fine with the cold they just don't like the wet.
4. Christmas Displays - I know it feels like it's ages away but now is the time to plan your pot displays for over the festive season. Bulbs such as Amaryllis and Narcissus - Paperwhite are best started off now to ensure that you have blooms in time.
5. Indoor Plants - Lastly why not bring a plant inside to enjoy now that the days are getting cooler and darker? It makes much more sense when you will be spending more time indoors!
Thanks for stopping by,