I know it's a little late this week ,so i'l get on with the Weekly Garden Checklist.
Incase this is the first time you have seen this particular themed post, it's a quick list of jobs you can be doing in the garden this week.
Let's get started!
1. Remove Yellow Leaves - If like me you are over - wintering some Pelargoniums, make sure you remove any leaves that are starting to turn yellow or have fallen off.
2. Ventilation -Even though the days are cooler it's always good to keep your Greenhouse door open throughout the day to provide good ventilation for your plants. Failure to do so can cause grey mould which will spread very quickly. Just don't forget to close it back up again on a night!
3. Leaves - Keep collecting fallen leaves for Leaf Mould. Even if it is just once a week you'll be glad you did it come next year.
4. Slugs - With all the wet weather recently it seems the slugs are starting to make more of an appearance! Keep checking your Outdoor Pots and Greenhouse's, I've had a few sneaky slugs finding there way into my GH recently!
5. Enjoy - Even though there aren't our usual summer displays at this time of year it does give you the ability to look at your garden and enjoy the Evergreen Plants & Grasses, along with seeing which areas could benefit from even more permanent planting structures.
Thanks for stopping by,