It's Monday so it is time for another Weekly Garden Checklist.
Incase this is the first time you have seen this particular themed post, it's a quick list of jobs you can be doing in the garden this week.
Let's get started!
1. Glazed Pots - Now the temperature's are starting to drop it's a good time to clean and bring glazed pots under cover for Winter. If left outside they could crack and break.
2. Sow Sweet Peas - If you haven't already, now is the time to sow Autumn sown Sweet Peas.
3. Hardy Fuschia's - To help protect Hardy Fuschia's over Winter give them a layer of mulch over the plant's crown. You could use bark or if you haven't got any, garden compost.
4. Lettuce - Now is a good time to sow pots of hardy Winter Lettuce.
5. Herbs - To continue using herbs such as Chives throughout winter, pot them up now and bring them under cover into a GH.
Thanks for stopping by,