Thursday 9 October 2014

Late Bloomers ...

Good Morning!
Today's post is a few snaps of what's still looking good in the garden! 

The Rose 'Joie De Vivre' had another flush of rose buds a few days ago and we were treated to this lovely bloom.

My small potted Dahlia is still going strong, unfortunately I don't know it's name as it was just labelled with 'Bedding Mix'.



One of my last remaining Cosmos plants is still going and this particular bloom caught my eye!


My pot of Begonia's is providing a lovely splash of colour by the conservatory door.


Along with the Dianthus 'Crimson Rim' ...


One of my Astrantia's under the shade of next doors tree has been flowering it's heart out too in recent weeks.


The Cherry Rudbekia still has one or two flowers going strong and I love the deep red.


Finally my Osteopermum has had another flush and is providing some eye - catching colour!


Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY GROWING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment