Saturday 31 January 2015

It's Cold Out There ...

Good Morning!
We've had some pretty chilly weather recently, including a few snow flurries! 
Although nothing like most of the country which part of me is rather disappointed about lol

We had bright sunshine all day yesterday so I went for a wander around the garden and saw these lovelies bobbing around ... I love the dainty blooms and toughness of Snowdrops and I know they are two words that you wouldn't normally put together! 



The flower buds on the Hellebore have been building up over the couple of weeks and I can't wait for them to bloom.


I also received a Plant Delivery yesterday which was a nice surprise as I wasn't expecting it just yet. I've also been itching to do something in the GH recently as it feels like ages since I last planted something! 


I ordered 3 Primula 'Cobalt Blue' Plug Plants last month from Sarah Raven along with a few over plants which are yet to arrive.



Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY GROWING!
XXX

2 comments:

  1. Love to see snowdrops, so pretty and always remind me of my mum, the dog ate them all one year and she went mad..lol...can't wait to see the rest of your plants as they come along..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol oh dear! I love Snowdrops they've become one of my favourite flowers. Hopefully now we are approaching Spring I shall have more to share soon :) xxx

      Delete