Monday 26 October 2015

Problem Area Series ...

Good Afternoon!
I'm just popping by with a short post to let you know about a new aspect to the blog I have decided to start. Seeing as I currently only seem to be blogging a Checklist of jobs you can be doing in the garden each week and the occasional snaps of how things are looking in my garden, I thought it would be a good idea to start a series of posts about problems you can encounter in the garden! It will be something a little more educational for you all.

From Pests to Problems such as Weeds, Diseases and Plant & Envioronmental Disorders I will try to cover a wide range to help you find the best way to combat them in your gardens.
I shall publish the first post later this week, I hope you will pop by for a peek!

HAPPY GROWING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment