Saturday 27 June 2015

Weekly Garden Checklist ...

Good Morning!
It's time again for my Weekly Garden Checklist, let's get started!

1.Harvest- If like me you are growing Cucumber plants you will have noticed that they have started producing cucumbers. I was able to harvest my first one yesterday morning and I'd advise you also start doing the same before they get too big so that the plant can focus it's energy on the rest.

2. Salads - Keep up with sowing your seeds for Salads. It's a good idea to sow them every 2 - 3 weeks to make sure that you have a steady supply. I like to start my Lettuce's off in trays in the Greenhouse before planting out into my Raised Bed however Radishes are sown straight where they are grow.

3. Roses - Keep up with the deadheading, the blooms can fade quickly and just like I mentioned earlier the plant can focus all it's energy on the up coming blooms once they've been snipped off. Plus it also looks much nicer!

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget you can find all the previous Checklists on the page tab above.
HAPPY GROWING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment